All along the definition of public and private intervention strategies, territorial, sectorial and organizational analysis are essential in order to identify new necessities and detect the available assets. The flexibility of the focusings and the methodology let us combine the depth of the obtained knowledge with the execution of aplicable proposals, in the sense of both internal and external communication.
- Strategic and conceptual reorientation.
- Drawing up strategic plans.
- Designing integrated management plans.
- Drawing up management plans: communication, marketing, human resources and administration.
- Establishing plans of change.
- Drawing up economic viability plans.
- Designing and implementing procedures and/or services for the citizens.